ATTENTION : All of the following information has been provided by the museum. For the moment, they are unable to publish their events calendar online. We therefore suggest that you contact the museum directly for further information.
The Eburomagus Archaeology Museum presents its archaeological finds from the entire western Aude region. There’s so much to see! The exhibit is made up of objects ranging from the first vestiges of Prehistoric man to those found in the circular villages of the Middle Ages, the rural landscapes and the villae of the Roman period.
Amphoras, everyday objects and funerary artefacts make up some of the findings that came to light through nearly 50 years of digging and excavating in Bram and the Lauragais sector. They are displayed as part of the Museum’s permanent collection as well as being featured in temporary exhibitions, workshops, conferences and guided tours.
Eburomagus, musée archéologique (Archaeology)
2 avenue du Razès
11150 Bram 04 68 78 91 19
- Full price : €4
- Reduced price : €2 (students, job seekers, disabled people)
- Child (6-15 years) : €1
- Adult groups (10 people), students, unemployed, disabled visitors: €2
- School visits (per class) : €20
- Tuesday-Saturday: 2pm-6pm
- Wednesday : 10-12pm and 2pm-6pm
- By request for groups and school visits : 04 68 76 91 19 or email@example.com
- By car: A61, exit n°22 Bram
- The building is completely accessible to people with reduced mobility