For more information concerning temporary exhibitions go to : www.musee-ceret-expo.com
The Céret Museum of Modern Art is the owes its existence to the visits made and vacations spent locally by some of the greatest artists of the twentieth century : Picasso, Braque, Gris, Soutine, Chagall, Herbin, Matisse, Masson, Krémègne puis Miró, Tàpies, Viallat, Toni Grand, Bioulès…
From Cubism to the Paris School, New Realism to the Support-Surface movement, this collection represents an extensive panorama of twentieth century art
Musée d’art moderne de Céret (Modern Art)
8, Bd Maréchal Joffre BP 60413
66403 Céret Cedex 04 68 87 27 76
- Full price : €10
- Reduced price : €7
- Free up to 18 years
July and August :
- daily, including Sundays and holidays
1 September – 30 June :
- from Tuesday to Sunday
- open on Easter Monday and the Monday of Pentecôte
- Closed : 1 January, 1 May, 1 November, 25 Decembre
- Access by plane : Regular services run between Perpignan-Rivesaltes airport and local train and bus services at the Perpignan SNCF and bus stations.
- Access by train : Bus services run between the Perpignan SNCF station and Perpignan.
- Access by car : Motorway A9, exit Le Boulou or via the National 9.