ATTENTION : All of the following information has been provided by the museum. For the moment, they are unable to publish their events calendar online. We therefore suggest that you contact the museum directly for further information.
On the banks of the fishing port in Bouzigues, the Museum gives you an opportunity to learn about raising oysters, mussels and other fishing related professions.
A film, an exhibition of objects related to fishing, models and aquariums are all part of the visit.
Musée de l’étang de Thau (Thau Lagoon)
7. Quai du Port de Pêche
34140 Bouzigues 04 67 78 33 57
- Adult : €5
- Child (7-15 years) : €3.50
July and August :
- Daily from 10am-1pm and from 3pm-7pm
From March to June and September to October :
- From Tuesday to Sunday from 10am-12pm and from 2pm-6pm
February and November :
- From Tuesday to Sunday : 10am-12pm and 2pm-5pm
Closed during the months of December and January and 1 May.
- Close to the fishing harbour
- Nearby parking