ATTENTION : All of the following information has been provided by the museum. For the moment, they are unable to publish their events calendar online. We therefore suggest that you contact the museum directly for further information.
At the heart of the city of Rodez, the Fenaille Museum owes its international acclaim to an exceptional collection of statues-menhirs much admired by the painter Pierre Soulages. Created nearly 5000 years ago, these enigmatic sculptures are the oldest monumental statues found in Europe.
The museum was painstakingly built thanks to the generosity of its 1000 sponsors including Maurice Fenaille, a pioneer of the petroleum industry, a discerning collector and patron of Rodin. Spread over 2000m², the visitor is taken on a voyage spanning the ages and the centuries, from the mysterious statues-menhirs at the end of the prehistoric period to the moving portraits of Madame Fenaille produced by Auguste Rodin.
14 place Raynaldy
12000 Rodez 05 65 73 84 30
3 Museum Pass (Soulages, Fenaille, Denys-Puech)
single ticket (valid 1 month) access to 3 museums, Soulages, Fenaille and Denys-Puech
- Full price : €11
- Reduced price : €7 , Pass Agglo Card, disabled visitors and their carer, Friends of the Museum (except Soulages Museum)…
- Reduced price : 9€ (Groups of 10 or more)
- Free : under 18 years, students, unemployed, benefit holders, OAP’s, tour guides, press pass holders, Icom card holders, Icomos, employees of French museums, artist members of the Maison des Artistes, donors…
- Free 1st Sunday of the month (from 2 November to 30 April)
- €25, Unlimited access to 3 museums Soulages, Fenaille et Denys-Puech
- Tuesday to Friday : 10am-1pm and 2pm-6pm
- Saturday and Sunday : 10am-6pm
- July-August : Monday to Sunday : 10am-6pm
- Closed to the public on 1st January, 1st May, 1st November and 25 December
- Historic center
- Parking des Jacobins